The best in home workout equipment:
How can you build muscle seriously when you're motivated... without going broke and without leaving home? Keep reading this article to know what's the best in home workout equipment.
Whether you are a man, a woman, a teenager, an elderly person, an injured person, what I am about to present to you is for everyone. Do you want to build muscle like you're going to the gym? You don't want to pay a gym membership every month to maintain your body?
That's exactly what you're going to do thanks to the Haryzona's resistance bands set. I'm not writing this article because the brand paid me to do it, let alone because I have a personal interest in it, but because this fitness equipment has changed my life.
And yes, simple bands of resistance have completely transformed my body. Believe me, it is now a real pleasure to go out on the street, to the beach, or to festivals. That feeling of discomfort when you feel observed has been replaced by a feeling of pride because you know why you are being observed. And that is priceless.
In short, we're not here to talk about me, but about YOU and this incredible workout equipment at home.
The best in home workout equipment: the resistance bands set
Not only will you be able to do your workouts at home, but you can also take your gym with you in your backpack or suitcase. In fact, this equipment is incredibly easy to carry. You'll be able to continue working out wherever you are, whenever you want!
Package Includes :
- 5 x Resistance bands
- 2 x Handles
- 1 x Door anchor
- 1 x Carry bag
- 2 x Ankle straps
Technical characteristics of this kit :
- The strength band kit includes 11 pieces and offers a total resistance of 100 lbs. It is particularly adapted to any type of person who wishes to do real weight training sessions at home.
- It includes 5 natural latex tubes that are light and compact. Each elastic band has a safety system. Your resistance bands will break with great difficulty during weight training exercises, even when you are at the end of your movement.
- The resistance level of each elastic band is indicated: 10 lbs for yellow, 15 lbs for red, 20 lbs for blue, 25 lbs for green, and 30 lbs for black. This gives us a maximum resistance of 100 lbs. Please note that the resistance of the elastic is doubled when you exercise with both ends of the tube. For example, bicep curls done with both arms with a 30 lbs elastic resistance band will then offer resistance of 30 lbs per arm or 60 lbs in total. We can, therefore, reach 200 lbs.
- 100% GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with this kit, Haryzona will take it back and reimburse you entirely if you return it within 14 days.
Highlights of this home workouts equipment:
I have been recommending this equipment for years because an elastic band is a great replacement for many weight training machines for a very low price. You don't need to invest in expensive equipment such as benches for bench presses or candles for squats.
You can follow a complete weight training program as if you were going to the gym to work with weights such as dumbbells or bars. You will receive this program by email when you purchase the kit. Haryzona gives you the keys to change your lifestyle or improve it if you already train. So what are you waiting for?
Elastic bands allow movement on different planes, making it easier for certain muscles to work. Conversely, weights only allow movement from the bottom up, which depends on the gravitational force.
When exercising at home, you are often limited to bodyweight exercises, whereas resistance bands can really increase your results tenfold to build muscle mass through progressive resistance.
Users of this home workouts equipment often point out that their joints don't suffer because they are not under stress, unlike sessions performed with weights that frequently cause joint pain. This equipment is therefore particularly suitable for sportsmen and women over 40 years of age, beginners, and anyone looking for equipment for home workouts.
You can read this article: Weight-Training and Weight-Lifting Safety
You'll see the risks involved in training with weights and tips to train properly. The advantage of training with resistance bands is that you don't have this problem. ;-)
Strong Points :
- Really cheap for material with a resistance ranging from 10 to 200 lbs.
- Kit easy to carry in your bag.
- Endless exercise possibilities.
- It can be used anywhere.
- It requires little space to train.
Weak Points :
- The user requires an adaptation time after having used weights for a long time.
- Do not leave the heat-resistant bands in the sun for long hours (risk of degradation over time).
Now that I've introduced you to this product, you have a choice to make.
Either you decide not to get it and in that case, I can assure you that you are missing out on something, or you choose the second option and in that case, I assure you that you will be grateful to me in a few months. Of course, don't buy this bodybuilding equipment if it is going to gather dust in the back of a closet.
There is no obligation, but I assure you that you will not be disappointed when you see your muscles getting bigger and your figure getting slimmer.
I have set a whole program to workout with the resistance bands set. I invite you to have a look at it by clicking on this link!
Did this article help you? Tell me in the comments section ;-)